A Week In Finland
What should I bring under any circumstances?
- Passport or some other ID.
- Credit card and/or euros. Please remember that American Express and Diners Club won't work at the hotel.
- Toothbrush, soap… We sincerely appreciate this, so does your roommates.
- Bathing suit for the pool.
- Clothes, normal ones. It's Finnish spring so it can be anything between -10 to +10 C. Please check the weather forecast before leaving your home country.
- Costume for the Saturday gala: Design Lounge
- Pictures, larp magazines, flyers and others stuff to show and tell others about your local larp scene.
What should I bring, if I participate in A Week in Finland as well
- Towels, sleeping bags and other sleeping gear - Talk to your host about it.
- If you wish for, some little souvinier from your homeland to your host.
What should I leave at home?
- Your coolest and weirdest larp costumes (including weapons). Usually nobody participates on a conference in elf ears or chain mail. PLEASE NOTE that this doesn't apply if your coolest and weirdest larp costume suits for the saturday night Design Lounge party. :)
- Huge amounts of food and/or alcohol. Se serve you food each day, you won't be starving. And there's a hotel bar.